Cyber Gear UAE Today
Guest Posts
Dubai Shopping Guide
 

SHARJAH NEWS

Local Time - 11:55:03 AM :

Page 1629 of 1668

Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) ’Golden Class’ And Hospitality Services Previewed At The Business Travel Show Dubai 2008
As well as speeding through the airport, travellers will be able to make use of the fully-equipped business centre with its professional secretarial assistance.

Sorouh Partners With Leading Abu Dhabi Banks For Mortgages On Properties In The Gate Towers
Part of The Gate Towers, Commercial Towers will offer businesses the opportunity to share this landmark location, complete with the latest technology and executive accommodation.

The International Exhibition For IT, Consumer Electronics And Home Technology
This three day event will enable you, first hand, to place your products and services in front of consumers and trade from all over the UAE and the wider region.

First Gulf Bank reports solid financial quarter with 68% increase
77% of FGB Group Net Profit for the first nine months of 2008 was generated by the main banking businesses - Corporate, Retail, Treasury & Investments -, while the remaining 23% was contributed by FGB’s two subsidiaries and three associate companies.

ADNEC To Showcase Gulf’s Largest Exhibition Centre At Asian Edition Of Key Travel Show
ADNEC will join the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA) and other key organisations from the emirate to promote Abu Dhabi as a premier regional and international business travel destination.

First Phase Of Traffic Diversion In Salam Street Announced
He also urged people to take the side of caution by driving responsibly and appealed for their full cooperation in order to avoid accidents, traffic jams and delays.

Finmeccanica And Mubadala Create Industrial Partnership
Alenia Aeronautica will also provide support to develop the manufacturing processes that are needed for international industrial certifications.

Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition And Conference (ADIPEC) 2008 Is Set To Be The Biggest Ever
The number of exhibitors has grown to 1,500, who will be showcasing the latest technologies, with some 40,000 visitors expected to attend the event.

Masdar To Invest In London Array Offshore Wind Farm As First Step Of A Global Renewable Energy Partnership With E.ON
With annual sales of just under EUR69 billion and close to 88,000 employees, it is already the world’s largest investor-owned power and gas company.

Foreign Ministers converge to Abu Dhabi to attend Forum for the Future
Syrian Foreign Minister Waleed Al Maualem, Omani Foreign Minister Yusuf bin Allawi, Saudi Foreign Affairs Minister Dr Nazar Medani, arrived today to attend the fifth edition of forum for the future 2008

First : Previous [1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630Next : Last











Contact Cyber Gear at +971 4 3312627
Email: info@cyber-gear.com
We accept guest posts. Contact us now.